Pema Treks and Expedition has
a reputation for providing exceptional field service and support.
Some of our ‘best practice’ standards are:
- Small groups of maximum 14 clients to reduce environmental
- Specialist, hotel trained cooks and kitchen staff.
- English speaking Sherpa and kitchen staff.
- 2:1 client to Sherpa ratio while in the mountains.
- Mattress and pillows laundered weekly.
- Hot water bottle as needed.
- Extremely high levels of hygiene.
- All entrance fees, ground transportation, Trekking
equipment, Kitchen crews, airline, hotel, staff wages, insurance
and food included in your price if required.
Hyperbaric chamber bag
It is used above 5000mt for safe and for high
it is very important and takes great role in High Expeditions or
This is used by good experienced & trained Sherpa's or guide.
In every High altitude our office sends
it for safe & protection.